Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Designing a Digital Maths Dictionary

 My main focus of inquiry this year is word vocabulary through all curriculum areas. last week my students and myself have begun putting together a digital math dictionary to help with all the math language that we have been learning over the year.

Our first slides are all around time. I have tried to keep the language child friendly while still providing the correct language. To help me do this I have three columns, the first has the maths word, second the math meaning and third I have tried to add an image to help with understanding. 






We will continue to add to this as we discover new maths language. I will also be adding the link to my class slides as from next term, so that my students can have easy access.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment